Goi, Goias
100% full Not resolved
2.0

They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.

THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.

This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $206. caroldoc is overall dissatisfied with Alumni Tech Solutions and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about alumni tech solutions website development at Alumni Tech Solutions was technical capability, fake workers and scammers Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Alumni Tech Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Web design category for more informed decision or compare Alumni Tech Solutions to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Alumni Tech Solutions?

Comments