Goi, Goias
100% full Not resolved
2.0

They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.

THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.

This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!

I didn't like: Technical capability, Fake workers, Scammers, Pretend to work, Dont deliver project.

Had an Experience with Alumni Tech Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

DONT TRUST ELAGOON DIGITAL. Go with Local company Not with an Indian Based Company. Elagoon Digital "One of the guys from Elagoon Digital called my business as i run a furniture shop in Sydney and they sold me an E commerce site worth of 1869 AUD..." Read more Simtechnos Application Development Review from Pompano Beach, Florida Simtechnos "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..." Read more Getblastednow - Dave Rupley "sold" me some Jeep stuff and never delivered Getblastednow "Dave, to his credit, is a very convincing *** man. He sold me a set of Rubicon tires and rims that he had advertised on Craigslist for $500.00. After a..." Read more Logo Scientist - Complete ***!!!! Logo Scientist "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more The Cellular Touch // Accessory Express owners Andrew Hedmann & Noordin Lalani are CROOKS. They owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years. Accessory Express "Noordin Lalani & Andrew Craig Hedmann owe me over $275k in commissions, cost of furniture & fixtures and phone inventory, from 2006 when I was their sub-dealer at Cingular Wireless..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gearbest - Mini Octopus Style Mobile Phone Stand Flexible Tripod Gearbest "I bought tripod for a smartphone. The smartphone itself now stands and can be turned in any direction. To watch the video is very convenient, I recommend to buy. Excellent..." Read more