Goi, Goias
100% full Not resolved
2.0

They accepted my project on Freelancer.com through Subhomoy Goswami, pretended to work on it for 3 months and never did.Asked for anticipated payment (I was unexperienced in the site and believed I could have my money back if they didn't finish it) and told me they were about to finish my project.

THEY TOOK USD$206,00 from me and completely disappeared. He told me pls to not give him a bad feedback or he'd be laid off from his work but, apparently, he is still one of the chiefs in the team, you may research online.

This is not a company you may trust, they will steal your money and pretend to work, while not!BEWARE!

I didn't like: Technical capability, Fake workers, Scammers, Pretend to work, Dont deliver project.

Had an Experience with Alumni Tech Solutions?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Simtechnos Application Development Review from Pompano Beach, Florida Simtechnos "The worse he is a scammer Aditya promises you things and never get anything done he delivers work but not complete and not working properly apps developed on wrong way..." Read more Themeforest - Website template full of bugs, money not being refunded. Themeforest "I bought a template from Themeforest (from Envato group) for my new website in the year 2013. My web developer started working on the template to customize it as per..." Read more Getblastednow - Blast Media is far from a scam! Getblastednow "If you are an employee of Blast Media or one of my friends please do not leave any comments. I have been getting death threats by email, text and phone...." Read more My Practice Now - Paid $4,200 and never recieved the product. - Never work with My Practic Now! My Practice Now "I paid $4,200 for a website and never received it. I requested a refund after 6 months and no one responded to my email. After several attempts to email them..." Read more Shasta Pools - Not s good start Shasta Pools "My husband and I purchased a home to be built at Sun City Festival buckets Arizona. Our sales person recommended Shasta Pools. Shasta Pool helped us design and planning of..." Read more Home Depot - Do not buy a Raheem water heater Home Depot "Purchased a water heater from Home Depot. For a short period no problem. For the last 3 weeks We have only had hot water for 3 times. A repair person..." Read more Sonic - NASTY EMPLOYEE SQUATTER HOARDER Sonic "I SHOWED the manager proof of the employee squatting in a shed infested with fleas roaches sleeps on a mattress on the floor amongst cat *** and urine digs holes..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more